Deadly hurricanes have dominated the headlines recently. Between seasonal weather and seismic events and human error, the lack of a data replication and disaster recovery plan makes your customers’ businesses vulnerable to irreparable damage, or worse yet, going out of business. Listen to this podcast to learn about the difference between data replication and disaster recovery and how you can easily start the business-continuity conversation with your customers.
For more information about data center replication and disaster recovery, check out these resources:
- The three-step data center disaster recovery cheat sheet
- Protect your business (and that of your customers) as a disaster recovery provider
- Will your data center hold up in a hurricane, tornado or earthquake?
- Ideal spots to build a data center
- Data replication and disaster recovery: What’s the difference?
Click the button below to listen to your Data Replication & Disaster Recovery podcast.