With the cyberthreat landscape growing and getting more sophisticated all the time, it’s important for business travelers to remain vigilant when they’re on the road.
Listen to a new podcast featuring Ingram Micro cybersecurity consultant, Thomas Norman. He offers the latest insights into cybersecurity for road warriors, including precautions every traveler should take. Thomas discusses some of the latest tactics cybercriminals are using to steal data. He also offers valuable tips to follow in airports and hotels, and solutions like multifactor authentication, WhatsApp encryption, laptop tracking software and other technology worth considering.
For more useful tips on cybersecurity for travelers, check out these resources:
- A Guide to Getting Past Customs With Your Digital Privacy Intact (Wired)
- Travel Security Tips for Personal and Business Trips (SecurityIntelligence)
- How Secure Is Your Hotel Safe? (video)
- Understanding Personal Security and Risk: A Guide for Business Travelers
(Charles E. Goslin)
- Cybercriminals Targeting BizAv Travelers (Business Jet Traveler)